- To support upcoming professionals in FACS Education at BYU. Our site would aim to be a bridge between student and alumni in the profession.
- To support alumni employed in the profession.
- To engage and offer opportunities for all alumni to contribute to the group and advocate FACS.
- AAFCS 108th Annual Conference & Expo: June 25-28, 2017 in Dallas, TX, Hyatt Regency
- Food Science and Nutrition Conference: June 13, 2017 at Westlake High School in Saratoga Springs, UT (Credit: .5 USU or USBE credit)
- FACS Summer Conferece: June 14-15, 2017 at Westlake High School and Vista Heights Junior High in Saratoga Springs, UT (Credit: .5-1.0 University or USBE credit)
- FCCLA Advisor Workshop: June 14, 2017 from 4:15-6:30pm at Westlake High School in Saratoga Springs, UT (USOE 2 Licensure Points available)
|News||Contact Us!||Additional Questions?|