BYU Alumni University Awards
Click here to make a nomination.
**Nominations are due by November 30 for the following year.
The BYU Alumni Association honors exceptional alumni and honorary alumni each year with University Awards. This celebration takes place as a part of the BYU Homecoming in October (Homecoming.byu.edu). Below are the award definitions and criteria. Thank you for taking the time to nominate and recognize our outstanding alumni.
University Award Definitions
- Distinguished Service: awarded to BYU alumni who have given extraordinary service in the areas of their professions, community, nation, church or BYU. We are looking for balanced individuals who have offered service in several areas.
- Honorary Alumni: awarded to individuals who have not graduated from BYU but have rendered outstanding and significant service to BYU.
Those not eligible
- Nominee may not be a current BYU employee
- Nominee may not have been an Alumni Board member during the past three years
- Nominee may not be currently serving a mission
- Nominee may not be a current General Authority
- Nominee may not be currently serving in an elected or appointed political/public office
- Deceased individuals may not be nominated
For questions, contact: Kristina Southam at email@example.com.