Submitted by hitchcob on Sat, 04/22/2017 - 13:06
BYU Family and Consumer Sciences Alumni
- To support upcoming professionals in FACS Education at BYU. Our site would aim to be a bridge between student and alumni in the profession.
- To support alumni employed in the profession.
- To engage and offer opportunities for all alumni to contribute to the group and advocate FACS.
- AAFCS 108th Annual Conference & Expo: June 25-28, 2017 in Dallas, TX, Hyatt Regency
- Food Science and Nutrition Conference: June 13, 2017 at Westlake High School in Saratoga Springs, UT (Credit: .5 USU or USBE credit)
- FACS Summer Conferece: June 14-15, 2017 at Westlake High School and Vista Heights Junior High in Saratoga Springs, UT (Credit: .5-1.0 University or USBE credit)
- FCCLA Advisor Workshop: June 14, 2017 from 4:15-6:30pm at Westlake High School in Saratoga Springs, UT (USOE 2 Licensure Points available)
News & Events
- New Facebook Group!
- Good Read: Home Economics Is Still Offered As A College Major in 2014, And Here's Why
- Head Chair: Rachel Roberts Springer
- Take a Cougar to Lunch - sign up through Y Connect: http://alumni3.byu.edu/connect/
- Vice Chair: Vanessa Menke
- BYU Faculty Department Head: Christine Moore
- Kristina Southam - Alumni Relations Coordinator