BYU Tailgate (Lot #20) Policies and Procedures
Family Friendly BYU Football Game-Day Experience (1691 North 600 East Street, Provo, Utah)
- Guests may enter the lot up to four hours before kick-off; area must be vacated three hours after conclusion of the game.
- Tailgaters are allowed two parking stalls per vehicle.
- Please clean up after yourselves. Dumpsters and recycling bins will be provided.
- Personal flags, signs, banners, etc. may not be attached to any BYU fixtures or landscaping.
- Propane or wood-pellet grills are allowed (no charcoal or wood fires).
- No RV parking.
- No alcohol, tobacco, or illegal substances permitted on campus.
- No fireworks.
- No pets.
- A limited number of portable restrooms will be provided.
- Please treat those around you and their property with courtesy and respect.
This tailgate policy only applies to Lot 20. Send BYU tailgate questions or comments to email@example.com