BYU Day: Graduation Celebration 2012
BYU Day! Graduation Celebration 2012
|Event Description - BYU Day! Graduation Celebration 2012|
(This event is sold out) Come and celebrate your graduation with the whole family!
Let us take care of the food and entertainment!
Just enjoy yourself with catering from Brick Oven, show-stopping, toe-tapping melodies performed live by the Joe Muscolino Band and the famous BYU A Capella group Noteworthy!
Held in the beautiful Hinckley Center on Thursday April 19, 2012 from 6 to 9 pm, this is an event you won’t want to miss. Register today for you and your family to guarantee your spot at the graduation celebration of the year!
Frequently Asked Questions:
• Where is the Hinckley Center? The Hinckley Center is located one block southwest from the Marriott Center.
• Can you pick up tickets in advance? No tickets will be mailed. Check in at the guest registration area.
• Can we all sit together? There is no reserved seating. Each table seats eight people. You can squeeze more chairs around your table. Arrive early if you want to increase the chance of sitting next to each other.
• How many people are able to attend for one ticket? One ticket is required for each person age two and older.
• What is on the menu? Brick Oven Catering will serve assorted pizzas, deluxe dinner salad, Caesar salad, bread sticks, meat & cheese lasagna, fettuccine alfredo, assorted drinks, cookies, and Brick Oven root beer floats. Glutten-free meals are available upon request and have been noted.
• Will there be a problem if someone in my party arrives late? No.
• Can we get good seats? The same food will be served upstairs and downstairs. Arrive early for the best seat selection. Sit upstairs if you prefer a more quiet ambiance. Sit downstairs if you are prepared to dance the night away and listen to the best dance band in Utah. Note: Noteworthy will also perform downstairs
• Are more tickets available? No. Sorry, this event is sold out. http://alumni.byu.edu/byuday
| ||Secondary Contact|
|Date & Location|
Date: 4/19/2012Location: Hinckley Center
Time: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM