Professional Career assistance for BYU Alumni
Scott Greenhalgh - email@example.com – 801-422-3000
Personal assistance for BYU Alumni in their professional career. Tools available for Networking and Mentoring with BYU Connect. Other assistance through Job Board, Career Shift, LinkedIn, Career Fairs, Professional Development and more.
General information provided regarding Student Athletes and our Athletic Department
Paul Tidwell - 801-422-5417
Student Athlete Welfare Coordinator - Duties include Career Preparation, Life Skills, Resume Writing, and preparing our Student Athlete’s for life after sports. We hold career fairs specifically for Student Athlete’s. Help with Internships/Jobs, Post Graduate Scholarships, and work with getting our athletes out in the community doing service.
Our outreach team is happy to work with Alumni chapters in any way we can to assist them in representing BYU, and in their specific chapter responsibilities.
- Lincoln Hubbard - firstname.lastname@example.org - (NV, OR, WA)
- Kim Harris - email@example.com - (AK, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, MI, MT, NE, ND, OH, SD, WV, WY, Washington DC)
- Levi Heperi - firstname.lastname@example.org - (AZ, CT, DE, ME, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT)
- Mark Larson - email@example.com - (AL, AR, CA, FL, GA, HI, LA, MS, MO, NC, OK, SC, TN, VA)
- Missy Mumford - firstname.lastname@example.org - (CO, IA, MN, NM, TX, WI)
The Admissions Office is responsible to represent BYU to prospective students and their families, and to recruit them to the University. We assist students in their preparation for higher education and for BYU specifically. Additionally, we administer the application process, and coordinate the evaluation of all applicants to the University. We see the Alumni chapters as partners in these processes.
BYU Performing Arts Management can work with you to provide family-friendly entertainment for your chapter from 16 different BYU performing groups.
- Rex Barrington, Director email@example.com, 801-422-3574
- Shane Wright, Assistant Director firstname.lastname@example.org, 801-422-3579
- Karson Denney, Artist Manager Karson_denney@byu.edu, 801-422-3575
- Justin Smith, Artist Manager Justin_smith@byu.edu, 801-422-3573
BYU Performing Arts Management works with BYU Alumni Chapters as the sponsor for BYU performing group performances. These performances are wonderful opportunities for your chapter to host a family-friendly event with the best music and dance talent that BYU has to offer. Our team will work with you every step of the way to help you coordinate a venue, ticketing, promotion, the performance, meals, and accommodations.
We provide contract review, which is necessary per the Legal Documents policy of the university, event assessment and approval, and we handle all insurance requests from non-BYU venues.
- (for Event Approval )Lisa Mortensen, Risk Analyst, email@example.com
- (for Insurance Matters) Craig Haderlie, Insurance Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Chapters should not be signing any agreements, whether for venues they’d like to rent or for the services of 3rd-party vendors, on behalf of BYU. If so, they could be held personally liable. All high-risk activities will require participant waivers, which RMSD will provide either online or in PDF format. Please contact RMSD with any questions, comments, or concerns.