Online Chapter Annual Reports
How to get the reports
- Go to alumni3.byu.edu (Chapter Leader Toolbox)
- Login with your BYU netid. If you do not have access, send your netid to Roy. He will grant you access.
- Under Chapter Reports, open the link: View, Edit, and Submit Reports
- Select your chapter and click on continue
What is on the first page - Your Chapter Home/Dashboard
- Entry point and primary information from each of three reports
- Upcoming Events shows the next 4 events listed on your report
- Current Roster shows the roster of your chapter officers
- Financial Overview for (year) shows your current beginning and ending balance
- Each of these reports can be accessed by clicking on the “view/submit” button
- They can also be accessed by hovering the cursor over “Reports” on the header bar
Chapter Events and Activities Report
- Build your reports by clicking on the +New Entry button
- Fill out the boxes and click the Add Event button.
- Attendance, # of Volunteers and Volunteer Hours can be added after the event.
- Enter everything you do as a chapter; events, activities, coordination meetings, planning meetings, conference calls etc.
- Request an email or registration page from the email button on each event.
- Request the event be visible on the Chapter web page from the Edit button on each event.
Chapter Leadership Roster
- Manage your local Chapter Board or Committee.
- To begin, click on Update Info. Add or change information as needed.
- Don’t forget to Save Changes.
Chapter Financial Report
- Track local finances on an event by event basis and general income and expenses entry
- Start by entering the Beginning Balance at the first of the year
- Enter the total Income and Expense after each event
- For non-event related transactions add a New Expense/Income Entry
- The Ending Balance is totaled every time there is a new transaction during the year
- This report may change as we learn more about what the BYU General Counsel and BYU Treasurer require that we report.